Submit new listing My bookmarks Print listing Add Bookmark Save listing in PDF

Houtan Hormozian

5.00
  1. Home
  2. » Houtan Hormozian
Description:

Mortgage Planning Specialist with over a decade of experience in the mortgage banking industry as a Mortgage Planner specializing in mortgage debt management. His focus is to integrate his client's mortgage plans with their overall financial plans and have those plans be in concert with the client' life plan. Houtan takes the "Client for Life" approach to his business. Hundreds of satisfied clients are using or reusing his services for the second, third and even fourth time. Client referrals account for over 75% of his business, while the remaining 25% is a result of referrals from his strategic partnerships with key Realtors, Financial Planners, CPAs, Attorneys and other related professionals. Houtan's goals are simple: To make you a "Client for Life" by providing you with professional, high-quality service and valuable financial planning advice focused on mortgage debt management, for now and in the future

While serving his clients, Mr. Hormozian also serves in several other capacities for the community at large and the mortgage banking industry,  As President-elect (2016-2017 Term) of the North Los Angeles Chapter of the California Association of Mortgage Professionals (NOLA CAMP), working closely with members throughout the national organization to ensure compliance and communication regarding the ever-changing rules and regulations affecting the mortgage industry.  Mr. Hormozian is also considered an expert in the field, having been interviewed by various publications including Yahoo and the OC Register and has been named a “5-star Professional” by Los Angeles Magazine for 2016 and a member of “100 Million Dollar Club” and “HOT 100” by Mortgage Professional America.

For more information please visit my site www.houtan.hormozian.com

Categories:   

Submit a Comment

Send message to listing owner